Pregnancy & Postpartum Mobility Courses
Your body is amazing! You are growing a person, and that is no doubt a very physical thing! You don’t have to be an innocent bystander as pregnancy wreaks havoc on your body. You are strong and resilient. Take an active role in preparing your body for pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum in this course designed to build you up so that you are set up for success as you enter motherhood (or enter motherhood again!). Dr. Mary Sadler is a Pelvic Health Physical Therapist with specialized training in pregnancy and postpartum care ready to make this pregnancy the best experience possible!
Time: 3 hours long
Price: $120 per class participant
Class cap: 8 participants
Everything you wish someone would tell you about having a baby and what’s actually happening in your body! All sensations are communication, what is your body trying to tell you? I’ll help you translate!
In this course you will learn how your body is changing with pregnancy and postpartum, how to physically prepare for labor and delivery, and what you can do to jump-start your recovery before 6 weeks postpartum. (And how to properly kegel!)
- We will discuss topics such as vaginal delivery, C-section delivery, incontinence (urinary leakage), pain, prolapse, and pain management during labor
- Please wear clothes you can exercise in as we will be moving around
- A partner is preferred, but not necessary! (You do not have to pay for support person to come)
- My goal for you is that you leave this course feeling empowered and capable because your body is doing amazing things!
- This course does not replace individualized medical care / advice. It is general information and if more individualized care is needed you will be required to schedule an appointment with your provider or physical therapist.
For registration details, email Mary Sadler. Space is limited